PACIFIC RAIL SERVICES IS HIRING JOCKY DRIVERS
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This is an on-the-job-training opportunity which allows you to be hired and trained on a job with a starting earnings potential of over $45,000 to $60,000 per year. You will learn how to drive and park 53 foot trailers and 28 foot pups with a jockey truck. On-the-job-training is also available to become a forklift and crane operator once you demonstrate yourself to be a safe and dependable employee. Join us: there is room for career growth and advancement!
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Drive company vehicles in a safe manner.
- Spotting and parking of intermodal freight trailers.
- Locking and unlocking of intermodal freight trains.
- Be safety minded and follow the rules and regulations.
Applicants for the Jockey Driver/Groundperson position must meet the general requirements for employment with the company, according to the Company hiring process which include:
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a 7 year background check. Any felonies in the last 7 years or jail time in the last 5 years will disqualify applicants.
- Must be able to pass a hair follicle drug test.
- Must be able to pass an IPCS Physical Capabilities Test.
- Climb in and out of vehicles numerous times throughout the shift.
- Alternate between walking and sitting.
- Constant climbing, stopping, twisting and turning while performing Ground person duties.
Apply on-line below or in person at: Norfolk Southern Rutherford Terminal, Pacific Rail Services, PRS is hiring at 2 locations in Harrisburg: 4250 Industrial Rd right behind HACC and 7550 Grayson Road right behind Walmart & Sams Club off of 322. Apply in person at either location or e-mail us WorkforPRS@gmail.com.
Join Our Team
We are looking for ambitious, capable, and skilled team members to join our nationwide crew. We offer a team-oriented atmosphere with quality employee benefits, and room to grow your career! Specific benefits vary by work group, location, and position; however, we generally offer the following employee benefits:
- Medical | Dental | Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Days
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
An Equal Opportunity Employer