ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHAB HOSPITAL
175 LANCASTER BLVD.
MECHANICSBURG, PA 17055
Are you a recent grad? New RN grads welcome to apply!
A stronger bond with patients. A stronger impact on recovery.
Treating a wide range of acute and significant medical events and injuries, we proudly display our Joint Commission Seals of Excellence in Stroke Rehabilitation, Amputee Rehabilitation, Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Wound Care, Advanced Inpatient Diabetes Management and Parkinson’s Disease Rehabilitation.
Be the connection at our 75 bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital
Encompass Health of Mechanicsburg, PA.
NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 150 BEST PLACES TO WORK by Modern Healthcare.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll be the connection between compassionate care and the real, positive results your patients are striving to achieve. Use your skills within our inpatient rehabilitation setting to provide the nursing perspective and attention to detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires. Elevate expectations and outcomes with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better?
The culture of employee appreciation at Encompass Health of Mechanicsburg, PA makes us different.
Our staff works hard to help our patients improve and return home. Hospital senior leadership is visible on the floors, seeking ways to make our workplace even better. Culture is also in everyday things at Encompass Health of Mechanicsburg:
- Senior leaders have held free car washes for employees!
- Our chef has randomly prepared free take-home meals for employees!
- We celebrate holiday events such as Super Bowl Theme Day, Valentine’s day (send a co-worker a treat), St. Patrick’s Day treat and find the Leprechaun hunt, Mardi Gras/Fastnacht Day, Cinco de Mayo, Christmas in July, Halloween events for children, patients and staff, Veteran’s Day Patriotic Theme Day, Friendsgivng/Thanksgiving, Santa’s Workshop/Wreath Decorating and Ugly Sweater contests
- We have fun with company programs by creating contests such as Safety Week Bingo, and Weight Loss Challenge
- We celebrated our Healthcare Heroes by wearing superhero costumes
- Other fun activities include Pet/Owner Contest, College Colors Day, Doormat and Wood Signs Workshops, Adopt-A-Highway Clean-ups, Baseball Theme Day, In-house Fishing Derby, National Peanut Butter Day and Chili Cook-Offs, Build Your Own Sundae Bar and Hot Chocolate Bar
- We participate in fundraisers such as Pink Out, Flower, Sub, Book and Food sales
- Other hospital events include Clinical Ranking and President’s Circle Celebrations, annual Company trip to Knoebel’s, Winterfest
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
As a registered nurse at Encompass Health, you will channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
- View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
- See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
- Spend each day helping patients regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Great starting salary
- Benefits that begin when you do on day one.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Obtain your company paid CRRN certification.
- Student Loan Payback program.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 38 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
CONTACT Jan Funk at (717) 691-3740 to learn more and apply today.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer