At Community Services Group (CSG) you will have the opportunity to support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and mental health (MH) diagnoses in many ways, including building independent lives and a connection to their community.
We have opportunities for those who are new to human services with life experience, a high school diploma or equivalency and those with Associates, Bachelors and Masters degrees or a professional license.
You will be part of a culture that supports staff through superior benefits, professional growth and career opportunities, a variety of schedules and many other ways including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance – Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
When you become a valued member of the CSG Team, you will make an impact in someone else’s life, while also making a difference in your own.
If you’re ready to start a meaningful career, CSG is a perfect fit!
To APPLY or learn more about all open positions at CSG, please visit https://csgonline.isolvedhire.com/jobs/.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.